Pool Alarms Spain
Swimming Pool Alarms
As many holiday makers and property owners prepare to enjoy a dip in a swimming pool this summer, it is important to remember the potential hazards a pool can pose.
Altough parents are constantly watching their children or pets around water, accidents can still happen and preventative measures should be taken. The pool alarm system comes equipped with a remote receiver that sounds in the house as well as at the pool, is totally portable, and can be installed by simply placing it on the side of the pool.
Those owners who rent their properties to holiday makers should be particularly careful, as they could end up in court should an accident happen because of their negligence!
A law is due to be passed in Spain, as it is in France, that pool safety measures must be increased and many people may ruin the look of their pool by fencing off, or using pool covers or netting when not in use. Installing a simple pool alarm could be the answer.
- Once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode. The alarm will sound if someone tries to remove it from the pool.
- When you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode
- The alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The pool side alarm works on a 9-volt battery with a battery life of approximately one year
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with pool up to 20′ x 40′ (800 sq. ft.)
- Can be used with a solar blanket.
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable system available.
- Designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child or animal weighing 18 pounds and up.
The alarm meets EU standards and has a notified body number CE0359
As these swimming pool alarm systems are new to Spain, they are being sold at an introductory price of 295 Euros (+16%IVA) – can you afford not to have one?
Contact us for details